Buy Pristiq Online
Pristiq Product Description
Pristiq is an antidepressant from the group of the reuptake inhibitors of serotonin and noradrenaline. Nowadays it is one of the most effective and safe antidepressants which hardly belong to any class of the modern antidepressive drugs: tetracyclic, tricyclic, etc. The active component of Pristiq is desvenlafaxine. It has a relaxing action, restores mental and emotional state, regulates of the work of the central nervous system. Numerous double blinded tests have shown the efficiency of Pristiq in the treatment of the depression. It has the best tolerance that tryciclic antidepressants and imipramine, however the efficiency of these drugs does not differ. As desvenlafaxine is well tolerated it may be prescribed more people.
This antidepressant provides an equal pharmacological action, does not cause sharp changes of the mood as it happens while taking other antidepressants. Its mechanism of the action consists in the ability of the drug to potentiate the transfer of the nerve impulses to the central nervous system. Moreover, it regulates the metabolism of the chemical elements in the brain which are responsible for the emotional rates. As a result, the use of Pristiq quickly gets rid of the most intense symptoms of the depression such as apathy, anxiety, phobia, sleep disorder, etc.
Directions for the use:
- the treatment of depression of different etiology
- anxious disorders
- prophylaxis of the depressive states
- low self-appraisal or inadequate feeling of guilty
- retarded thinking or lowering of the ability of the attention concentration
- reduction of vitality and increased fatigability Unlike many other antidepressants desvenlafaxine causes fewer suicidal tendencies.
- It is needed to start the treatment after the prior consultation of the medical specialist. Unlike many other diseases depression develops in each patient differently, and therefore the approach to the treatment should be individual.
- The treatment should be started from the minimal dose of 50 mg per day.
- Pristiq tablets should be taken orally regardless of the meals. Do not divide the tablet into two parts, chew it or crumble it. It is desirable to take each tablet with plenty of water.
- If the side effects are absent, the dose may be gradually increased up to the effective one. It is desirable to increase the dose gradually, by 50 mg per week.
- The maximal daily dose is 200 mg.
- Patients with chronic hepatic failure are not recommended to exceed the dose of 100 mg per day.
- Pristiq is contraindicated for the treatment of children and teenagers under 18 years old because of the insufficient study and teenagers are more sensitive to the action of the drug and they are subject to the appearance of the suicidal and manic thoughts.
- It is also not recommended to take the drug during severe dysfunctions of liver, and kidneys.
- This medicine must not be taken during pregnancy (including assumed one).
- It is not recommended to use Pristiq with MAO inhibitors.
Possible Side effects
Most side effects depend on the dose. During the prolonged treatment the severity and frequency of most these side effects are reduced, and the necessity in the therapy cancellation does not appear.
The most common side effects are headache, nausea, insomnia, sexual dysfunction, dry mouth, tremor, sweating, reduction of the appetite, disorder of ejaculation, and constipations.
After sudden withdrawal of the drug or significant lowering of the dose there may be general indisposition, fatigability, sleepiness, unusual dream/nightmares, and emotional instability.