Buy Paxil Online
Paxil Product Description
Paxil is an antidepressive medical product developed and patented by the Danish company A/S Ferrosan. It was approved in many countries of the world, and up till now it is considered one of the best antianxiety medications. The active component of this drug is paroxetine. This is a strong and selective reuptake inhibitor. It is regarded that its antidepressive activity and efficiency in the treatment of the obsessive-compulsory and panic disorder are conditioned by the specific inhibition of the serotonin reuptake in the neurons of the brain.
According to the chemical structure paroxetine differs from tricyclic, tetracyclic, and other known antidepressants, and therefore it is prescribed for such types of the mental disorders when other antidepressants are ineffective.
Paxil does not break psychomotor functions and does not improve the inhibiting action of ethanol to the central nervous system. Paroxetine shows antidepressive, thymoleptic, anxiolytic action, has some sedative effect. The expressed therapeutic effect develops after the first week of the treatment. The patient notices the improvement of the work of the brain, nervous system, and also improvement of the emotional condition.
Directions for the use:
- Depressions of the various genesis (reactive, severe endogenous, post-psychotic)
- Obsessive-compulsory disorders - panic attacks - anxiety disorders
- Phobia - social anxious disorders and social phobia
Paxil is mainly used for the treatment of the depressive disorders in adults. In pediatric practice this antidepressant is not used because of the high chance of the unwanted clinical outcomes appearance of the expressed aggression and enhancement of the depression. Before taking this drug it is needed to consult a health care provider and identify all recommendations for the use. Each patient may have unforeseen reaction to the treatment, and therefore the self-treatment may be dangerous.
- Paxil should be taken once per day before breakfast, with plenty of water. Do not break or chew the tablet because the cover integrity will prevent the irritation of the digestion tract.
- The average initial dosage is 20 mg per day.
- In order to improve the therapeutic effect the dose may be increased by 10 mg once per day gradually.
- The maximal daily dose should not exceed 50 mg
- The first result will appear in one week of the treatment, adequacy and efficiency of the therapy is studied in 6-8 weeks of the treatment. The duration of the therapy depends on the patient’s response to this drug.
- The cessation of the Paxil therapy must be little by little because of the chance of the withdrawal syndrome.
- Paxil is contraindicated during manic conditions, dysfunctions of liver or kidney, glaucoma, allergy to paroxetine.
- The use of the antidepressant is strictly contraindicated during pregnancy and in the period of the lactation.
- It is not recommended to take this drug with other antidepressants without the doctor’s prescription.
Possible Side effects
The side effects of Paxil may be manifested in the first week of the treatment. Usually, these are dizziness, headache, fatigue, dry mouth, tremor, nervousness, often urination, low libido, and nausea. The side effects are not dangerous if they do not cause anxiety in the patient and do not bother his life. If the adverse reactions are strongly manifested, it means that it is needed to see a doctor. The doctor may reduce your daily dose and also prescribe symptomatic treatment of the side reactions.