Buy Lexapro Online
Lexapro Product Description
Lexapro is a brand name of escitalopram which is one of the most effective and sage antidepressants on the entire pharmaceutical market. It is effective as to patients with depression who suffer from tardive dyskinesia. Tardive dyskinesia is a disease which is characterized by the lesion of the face muscles because of the application of different medical products. Unlike tricyclic antidepressants which make this condition worse Lexapro favors the improvement of the general condition of the patients.
The mechanism of the action is characterized by the recovery of the biochemical imbalance in the center of the brain. It provides a selectivity as to the inhibition of the serotonin reuptake. It does not show the action as to noradrenaline and dopamine. It increases and prolongs the action of serotonin to postsynaptic receptors as a result of which the patient experiences the improvement of the emotional state and the work of the central nervous system is gradually regulated.
Directions for the use:
- depression of different genesis
- panic disorders
- anxious disorders
- disorders of the higher nervous function
In case of the proper therapy the antidepressive effect develops within 2-3 weeks after the beginning of the treatment but the general health condition improvement is felt in a couple of days of the therapy. The maximal therapeutic effect of the treatment of the panic disorders is gained in about 3 months after the beginning of the treatment. In the course of the clinical studies it has been indicated that there may be the enhancement of anxiety which disappears usually within one week in some patients with panic disorders at the beginning of the treatment.
This is conditioned by the strong influence on the central nervous system and the body change. This does not influence on the efficiency of the treatment and does not constitute a threat for the patient.
The use of Lexapro antidepressant is possible under the supervision of the qualified doctor. It will be difficult for you to estimate your clinical condition and find out the most suitable dosage regimen without assistance. An individual approach to the treatment is required for every patient because the depression symptoms are manifested differently in every person.
- Lexapro tablets should be taken once per day at any time, regardless of the meals.
- It is better to start the therapy from the minimal dose of 10 mg per day.
- If the side effects are absent within the first week of the treatment, the dose may be increased up to 20 mg per day.
- In case of severe panic disorders patients are temporarily prescribed the dose of 40 mg per day.
- The duration of the antidepressive therapy is indicated by a health care provider individually.
- the drug is not recommended children younger than 16 years old and also in the period of the pregnancy and breast-feeding (safety and effectiveness of the use in these categories of the patients are not indicated)
- Lexapro is contraindicated for the use in combination with MAO inhibitors. If you had the course of the treatment with MAO inhibitors, escitalopram may be used only in 10-14 days.
- It is needed to cancel Lexapro in case of the development of the epileptic attacks or their acceleration during the pharmacologically uncontrolled epilepsy.
Possible Side effects
The side effects appear rarely while taking Lexapro than taking other antidepressants. They are less manifested and in most cases they pass within several days. Oftentimes, the side reactions are observed from the side of the central nervous system and gastrointestinal tract.
This may be:
- digestion disorder
- dry mouth
- absence of the appetite
- sleep disorder - headache
- low libido
These side effects do not need a medical intervention. Only if allergy appears in response to the use of escitalopram, it is needed inform the doctor at once.